BLANTERWISDOM101

kim Heechul called hypocrite by internet users again following his reaction to his relationship with MOMO

Monday 3 February 2020






On February 1, Sooyoung, a member of the K-pop group Girls' Generation appeared on the JTBC television show "Knowing Brothers", as a guest, and revealed what her relationship with actor Chung looks like Kyung-ho

Sooyoung said, "Yes, I can certainly speak to him. I just feel a little nervous about it because I know a lot of articles will be produced after the broadcast. "
She continued, "If I had to choose the day in my life when I was most nervous, one of them would probably be the day before the day we shared our relationship. "
She continued, “  At the time, many kept their relationships a secret. So I almost felt like the world was ending. "

Heechul is known for joking about the relationships of the guests on the show, which has annoyed internet users, because he does not react well when his own relationship is mentioned .
One user wrote: “Kim Heechul still pissed me off in 'Knowing' Bros today.
He continued to talk about Sooyoung's relationship but when they mentioned his relationship with Momo , he just stopped talking about LOL. ”The surfer’s post received a lot of attention, netizens wrote:
  • Why do I find it so hypocritical

  • I'm not saying he can't talk about Momo; But if he is so embarrassed by these kinds of questions, why would he do this to other people? He knows it but he always does it, he is the worst.

  • He criticizes others about their relationship and even their divorce, but he does not let anyone mention his own relationship. Then he just shouldn't mention a relationship and stop hurting others.

  • I hate him for joking about divorce in the first place

  • I saw Choi Sooyoung and Jung Kyungho appear in the search terms and I was shocked; It's not just Sooyoung, but he already did it to Yoona on Knowing Bros, and he talked about his own relationship on the Taeyeon LOL 
  • show I hate him more and more.

  • If you want to be funny, then others should joke about Kim Heechul's relationship too, but if he doesn't like others talking about his own relationship, then he should stop talking about other people's relationships.

  • Disgusted with the way he talks and jokes about other people's relationships
Share This :